Our firm represents clients throughout New Jersey and New York who are victims of discrimination in all forms including employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and civil rights violations by law enforcement such as false arrest or imprisonment, police brutality and malicious prosecution.
At Sethi & Mazaheri, LLC., we are fully committed to protecting our clients state and federal constitutional rights. Call us today at 646.397.1287 or 201.606.2267 to schedule a consultation.
Civil rights issues include, but are not limited to:
• Unlawful search and seizure by the police;
• False arrest, excessive force and malicious prosecution;
• Police brutality and excessive force;
• Violations of free speech, freedom of association or political rights;
• Employment discrimination based on race, age, religion, disability, and gender.
If you feel that you civil rights have been violated by a private or public entity, call us immediately at 646.405.9856 or 201.606.2267 to schedule an appointment.
26 Broadway, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10004
121 Newark Ave., 5th Floor
Jersey City, NJ 07302
1727 King St., #300
Alexandria, VA 22314
(Federal immigration practice only)
Disclaimer ¬© 2013 Sethi & Mazaheri, LLC.